FormaTraining and Coordination
Coordinator: Dr Pablo Villoslada
The REEM facilitates the training of researchers and clinical neurologists in specific areas
- The REEM supports the organization of the stages in laboratories of different groups of REEM in international centers of excellence in research of Multiple Sclerosis for researchers interested in MS.
The REEM organizes an annual training course specializing in issues of EM open to all members and associate clinical REEM groups assisting the projects of the organization.
The issues that have been raised for the next four years are::
- Year 1: Bioinformatics and biomarker development
- Year 2: Omicsa: genomics, proteomics, metabolomics and lipidomics
- Year 3. Imaging and cytometry analisis
- Year 4: Antibodies and antigens as biomarkers
The REEM has agreed on a group of different thematic networks organize meetings in order to exchange experiences regarding the coordination and management of networks, and secondly seminars of interest to young researchers.